Well there are less than two weeks until the due date and Janice feels as if she is going to pop. Hopefully she will go a little bit early or else her doctor is going to hear something about it. She has been such a trooper through it all. I have not heard many complaints and she just plugs along. She has not slowed down a bit (except when walking). Today in church Janice said the closing prayer and after she received many comments on her waddle. We are excited that we will have a new arrival soon. Maia is a trip. She thinks the baby will come out ready to talk and play with her. We have been trying to prepare her for what an infant will really be like. I do not think she will get it until the baby is here.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
The Final Countdown - One Hot Pregnant Mama
JANICE IN THE ONLY DRESS THAT STILL FITS HER AT 38+ WEEKS

Well there are less than two weeks until the due date and Janice feels as if she is going to pop. Hopefully she will go a little bit early or else her doctor is going to hear something about it. She has been such a trooper through it all. I have not heard many complaints and she just plugs along. She has not slowed down a bit (except when walking). Today in church Janice said the closing prayer and after she received many comments on her waddle. We are excited that we will have a new arrival soon. Maia is a trip. She thinks the baby will come out ready to talk and play with her. We have been trying to prepare her for what an infant will really be like. I do not think she will get it until the baby is here.
Well there are less than two weeks until the due date and Janice feels as if she is going to pop. Hopefully she will go a little bit early or else her doctor is going to hear something about it. She has been such a trooper through it all. I have not heard many complaints and she just plugs along. She has not slowed down a bit (except when walking). Today in church Janice said the closing prayer and after she received many comments on her waddle. We are excited that we will have a new arrival soon. Maia is a trip. She thinks the baby will come out ready to talk and play with her. We have been trying to prepare her for what an infant will really be like. I do not think she will get it until the baby is here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Waddle, Waddle.....I love the waddle. I wish I could see it. I can't see you going any longer with this baby. DR. Seth needs to bring some good stuff home from work. Get that baby out. Can't wait to see pictures of this baby.
I am sure any day now. Cute Janice and cute belly--both your girls are adorable! You are a lucky guy Seth, you are surrounded by cute girls!
Janice you look Great! Cute Dress and Congratulations! I'm so happy for you all. I have not been blogging for a while as you may have noticed, so I didn't even know you are expecting. This just made my day! Thanks!
Ashley
P.S. Can't wait to tell Ken. He will be so excited.
Janice you look Great! Cute Dress and Congratulations! I'm so happy for you all. I have not been blogging for a while as you may have noticed, so I didn't even know you are expecting. This just made my day! Thanks!
Ashley
P.S. Can't wait to tell Ken. He will be so excited.
Hi Janice. It is fun to see your family blog. Congrats on the baby that seems will arrive very soon. Hope you are all doing well.
Post a Comment