We drove to Kalispell on Saturday in a vain attempt to see the beautiful mountains. We were unable to do so because of the dark and cloudy skies and pouring rain. We did find a delicious Thai restaurant to eat lunch, perused a few shops, and then had a Dairy Queen Blizzard before enduring more of the torrential rains. Finally the weather was decent on here final few days here and she left work to go with Janice to see the beautiful mountains. I guess all was not lost.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Stormy Weather
We have had Jennifer Mollencupp as a house guest for the past two weeks and it rained nearly every day she was here. Poor girl! Not only was she isolated from the rest of the world, but she was cold and house bound, like me (except when she was working in the clinic with Seth). Luckily she brought Settlers of Catan with her so we had marathon game days which were very fun. Janice actually won twice!!

We drove to Kalispell on Saturday in a vain attempt to see the beautiful mountains. We were unable to do so because of the dark and cloudy skies and pouring rain. We did find a delicious Thai restaurant to eat lunch, perused a few shops, and then had a Dairy Queen Blizzard before enduring more of the torrential rains. Finally the weather was decent on here final few days here and she left work to go with Janice to see the beautiful mountains. I guess all was not lost.
We drove to Kalispell on Saturday in a vain attempt to see the beautiful mountains. We were unable to do so because of the dark and cloudy skies and pouring rain. We did find a delicious Thai restaurant to eat lunch, perused a few shops, and then had a Dairy Queen Blizzard before enduring more of the torrential rains. Finally the weather was decent on here final few days here and she left work to go with Janice to see the beautiful mountains. I guess all was not lost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love seeing pictures of you guys!! Thanks for the link. The mountains are amazing, I miss mountains so much. Let me know when the "nugget" arrives!
Hey I know her....My husband works with her....(HA,HA) Janice is looking great! Missed you at the Sunburst. Beth went with me. She did really great!. I am glad she was there. I couldn't have done it with out her.
PS. Kelly had her baby today. Colten Robert Galbraith. 7Lbs 10oz. He is a cutie. now it is your turn.
Post a Comment