Saturday, January 24, 2009
Goodly Parents
My parents flew up to visit on January 1st for a few days. Shortly after we drove the 2 hours from the airport to our home, a large snowstorm came through and dropped about 2 feet. In addition to that the wind was howling and the temperature did not get higher that -20 for the time they were here. Despite the cold and the weather, we had a great time. I am so thankful for my parents. They are such great examples. They are currently in Malaysia on a mission and will be there for the next 18 months. It will be their 3rd mission since I was in medical school. We miss them very much, but I am so thankful for their faith, example, and service.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cut bank sounds so much fun in the winter.(I won't complain anymore about south bends winters). Your girls are so cute. I wish I could play and roll around with little sophie. She is adorable. I bet maia is really good with her and gives her lots of loves.
Wow, a third mission! That is a cute picture of them with the girls. I have a picture of Maia at that age and she looks just like Sophie. So cute.
OK, I guess your winters are worse than mine, still I don't like it!
You guys are not supposed to say that Cut Bank (or anywhere near Southern Alberta) is not "Zion-like" I am trying to do some serious selling here. How fun to have family come and visit though. We miss you guys. And will hopefully see you in April.
Post a Comment